CHAKRA INTENSIVE YOGA RETREAT
Time & Location
About the Event
Raise the bar for your well-being and selfcare.
Two sessions daily, wonderful foods, kindness, joy.
And everywhere the amazing views...
Come join me in the colorful spring of Amorgos, Greece.
- 1050€ - double occupancy
- 1250€ - single occupancy
- €50 Early bird discount before January 11th
- *7 nights’ in Superior room, private balcony, unlimited sea view.
- *Breakfast served on buffet daily, with organic ingredients.
- *Lunch OR dinner daily, vegetarian and vegan options.
- *Arrival and departure transfers on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
- *Free use of Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor heated sea
- water swimming pool, fitness center)
- *One 30-minute Swedish massage
- *10% discount on Spa treatments
- *Unlimited Internet access
What the sessions will explore:
Colors are vibration. In our physical body -as well as in the energy body...
Getting familiar with your chakras - what aspects they support, what energy leaks they can cause and how to balance them - is truly empowering.
Develop a daily check-in-practice with these energy centers, and apply the knowledge about them to your yoga practice and life. Everyday life is after all the best place for practicing anything. However, sometimes it does serve us to be solely focused to learn about the art of balancing that everyday life and recharge the batteries.
Knowing more doesn’t always get us there, right? But knowing more in depth and applied in practice to the physical body, can be a source of support and a true navigation tool...
There will be a full yoga session before breakfast and a daily sessions of more contemplative nature in the afternoon. The level of the yoga practice will of course be tailored to the participants. Time to enjoy the island or just kick back in the Hotel
Spa enjoying the fantastic view is given between 11 and 5pm. It’s my great passion to be teaching the Chakras in relation to yoga. I’m deeply inspired after recently having taught the subject at the Yoga Teacher’s Training at Shasta Yoga Institute.