YOGA MEDITATION RETREAT
Time & Location
About the Event
Come join me on Amorgos, the Seahorse Island of the Greek Cyclades in the fall when the Aegian Sea has been heated up during summer and the tourist season has long gone...
During this retreat we will be getting out of Self-Improvement in order to simply let nature, yoga and meditation rejuvenate the tired minds and open our hearts to the connection with the perfect self and the now moment. Just simply let the island and the spirit of yoga (unity) lead us in to an expanded sense of Self while we receive the pampering of the glorious food and the beautiful surroundings.
The topics will be: Self Empowerment through Simple Awareness and the balance between Effort and Ease.
You will have plenty of alone, integration and exploration time. It’s entirely up to you how social you want to be, the meals are served in the hotel-resteaurant, but if you sometimes feel like retreating it's all good....
This is an easy going retreat tailored to relax, inspire, connect to your new sense of self through your personal journey supported by the group dynamic during class and meditations.
- Superior room with private balcony & sea view, 6 nights.
- Yoga, meditation classes twice a day for 5 days.
- Breakfast buffet + Lunch or Dinner daily (vegetarian, vegan options)
- Transfers upon arrival and departure on Amorgos (port - hotel - port)
- One complimentary 1/2 hour relaxing massage.
- 10% discount on Face & Body treatments at Lalon Idor Spa
- Use of all Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor heated seawater swimming pool, fitness center)
- Use of Yoga Shalas, (all with unreal views!), yoga mats & props
- Wireless internet
- Vat, City Tax.
Not included: * Flight to Athens * Ferry ticket, Piraeus - Aeigiali, Amorgos with Bluestar Ferries. * Drinks, wine and water during the week.
* Trips and excursions that you might attend. * 4€ per night in Tourist Taxes.